This past month, the Saskatoon, South West, and Regina Branches of the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists (SIA) have hosted several webinars. For those interested in the presentations, the facilitators have graciously shared their PowerPoint files.
- Saskatchewan Energy Industry: Acknowledgement of Reclamation Process
Presenter: Jaime Cobler TechAg, Deeproots Environmental Ltd. Click here to connect to the presentation.
- Climate Change Adaptation: A structured approach to vulnerability and adaptation planning.
Presenter: Dr. Mark Johnson Email: email@example.com to request the presentation.
- Keep it Clean program for canola, pulses, and cereals.
- Ian Epp AAg, Canola Council of Canada
- Victoria Linden, Cereals Canada
- Greg Bartley, Pulse Canada
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request the presentation.