- September, 2020
New from the Ontario Institute of Agrologists:
New data on farm cash receipts for the second quarter of 2020 sheds some light on the early impact the pandemic has had on farm income across the Canadian provinces and across different commodities.
Please visit https://www.realagriculture.com/2020/08/farm-cash-receipt-data-shows-early-effects-of-pandemic/ for more information.
- August, 2020
This past month, the Saskatoon, South West, and Regina Branches of the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists (SIA) have hosted several webinars. For those interested in the presentations, the facilitators have graciously shared their PowerPoint files.
- Saskatchewan Energy Industry: Acknowledgement of Reclamation Process
Presenter: Jaime Cobler TechAg, Deeproots Environmental Ltd. Click here to connect to the presentation.
- Climate Change Adaptation: A structured approach to vulnerability and adaptation planning.
Presenter: Dr. Mark Johnson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request the presentation.
- Keep it Clean program for canola, pulses, and cereals.
- Ian Epp AAg, Canola Council of Canada
- Victoria Linden, Cereals Canada
- Greg Bartley, Pulse Canada
Email: email@example.com to request the presentation.
- August, 2020
Event Dates: Monday Sept 28 – Friday Oct. 2, 2020
• Presentations held throughout the week
• Virtual tours and Equipment demonstrations
• Interactive Exhibit area
For more information, and to register, go to the Compost Council of Canada website at http://www.compost.org/national-conference-2020/