Agrologists Canada delivers these key messages to inform the Canadian public about agrology and agrology professionals:
- Agrology is a profession that applies science to agriculture, agri-food, the environment and the economy;
- Agrology professionals work in wide-ranging areas of practice, many of which are at the heart of life sustaining activities/human survival. Agrology professionals provide decision-makers with expert advice on agriculture production and related environmental concerns;
- Agrology professionals are stewards of modern agriculture who help Canada rise to the challenge of doing more with less for safe and useful products for society:
- More agricultural production
- More efficiently
- Less environmental disruption.